Get FREE Advice
Subscribe today and discover:
- 2 Home Remedies For Better Skin TOMORROW!
- Why Traditional Methods FAIL Again, and Again. And What to Do Instead
- How To Quickly Restore Your Skin’s Natural Healing Powers
- And Much More...
4 Dangerous Chemicals Found in Most Skin Care Products
There’s a big problem in the skin care industry.
Most of the products out there almost always contain several chemicals that have been proven to cause anything from acne, skin rashes and even cancer!
Some of them, like parabens, have been shown to maybe cause tumors and other problems. Even though it’s a maybe, it’s not a risk I want to take, do you?
The problem stems from greed. Skin care companies want to make more money, so they use cheap filler ingredients that extend the shelf life of their products.
Good for them. Not so good for you and me.
Why Most Skin Care Products Are Downright Dangerous
Like I mentioned above, most of the care products you see are filled with chemicals like parabens, mineral oil, fragrances, and dioxanes, just to name a few.
What do these chemicals actually do?
- Parabens are widely used as a preservative in almost all skin care products. Studies suggest they may cause cancer and interfere with your body’s endocrine system. They may also cause rashes and allergic reactions. However, further studies are needed to form solid conclusions.
- Mineral Oil coats your skin to keep in moisture. It clogs your pores, stops your body from eliminating toxins, which encourages acne and other skin problems. It can also cause photosensitivity, cancer, premature aging, and dryness.
- Fragrances may smell nice, but did you know that the term ‘fragrance’ can refer to up to 4,000 separate chemicals and ingredients? Many of those have been shown to be toxic or even carcinogenic. They can cause a host of problems and most of them have not been proven safe, such as phthalataes.
- Dioxanes (or 1,4-Dioxane) are widely used in our skin care products today. Did you know that this chemical is known to the state of California to cause cancer? That begs the question, why are skin care companies still using it in their products?
What to Do About It
The only thing you can do is educate yourself about what is going on. Learn to avoid the chemicals that are being put in not only our skin care products, but shampoos, soaps, and other household items.
There are a lot of great natural alternatives out there, so do your research. When everyone votes with their dollars and only buys what is safe and effective, the big cat skin care companies will have to adapt, or go bankrupt.
When you lessen the chemical load on your skin, your body will be able to breathe, which naturally means less acne, and fewer skin problems.
The only problem is that most people don’t know about what is going on.
That is what I am going to change.
FOCUS! Your Ultimate Guide to Clear Skin
Are you ready to throw away those nasty chemical lotions and creams… never pay for another expensive, worthless prescription ever again… and discover the “hushed up” truth about so-called acne cures and the 100% natural secret that’s WAY MORE POWERFUL?