Focus:Acne Formula FAQ
Below are the most commonly asked questions owners of Focus:Acne GUIDE have for us.
- What do I need to put on my face?
- How long will it take to cure my acne?
- Can I go off this program after my acne is cured?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- I’m having some unwanted reactions to the diet. What’s going on?
- How do I introduce large amounts of healthy fats into my diet?
- I have another question. Where do I get in contact?
What do I need to put on my face?
Absolutely nothing! We will be healing your skin from the inside out. In fact, many topical products can aggravate your skin further. The following resources should be of some help:
General rule of thumb – don’t put anything on your face that you wouldn’t want to eat! One thing you can use on your face is an Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
How long will it take to cure my acne?
There is no straight forward answer on this – The factors that play a role:
- Your motivation and pacing in absorbing the information and implementing all concepts.
- Your age. Younger acne sufferers are more capable of healing quicker.
- The longer you have had acne, the longer it will take to cure.
- The more severe your case, the longer it will take to heal.
This is because how healing and detoxifying works – the more toxins you have accumulated over time, the more time it will take to detoxify. Our bodies can only heal one step at a time, and you cannot force your body to heal acne any quicker then it is ready to.
Can I go off this program after my acne is cured?
Yes, and no. You won’t have to always be as strict as the Focus:Acne Formula asks for, but you will need to keep the concepts in mind with your daily dietary habits as life goes on.
If you fail to provide the nutrients your body needs and introduce unhealthy foods back into your diet, your health will begin to deteriorate all over again, causing acne to manifest once more!
How do I cancel my subscription?
Simple! If you’re acne is permanently cured, and you no longer want to participate in our discussion forums, simply log in to your PayPal account, and navigate to our monthly subscription billing to cancel.
If you want to cancel for another reason, or are hesitant about continuing further with the program, please e-mail us at email@example.com
I’m having some unwanted reactions to the diet. What’s going on?
There are three reasons you may be be dealing with symptoms while on this diet. These include:
- Cheating on the diet with unhealthy foods.
- Switching over to the diet too quickly.
- Your body’s natural healing response during the detoxification process.
For further information, navigate to the article Changing Over to the Diet & Healing Reactions.
How do I introduce large amounts of healthy fats into my diet?
There are several ways in which you can obtain the proper amount of natural fat required by your body. These include:
- Cooking with healthy fats on low to medium heat before it’s smoke point
- Slathering coconut oil or butter onto meat or cooked vegetables
- Taking spoonfuls of coconut oil washed down with water
- The Egg Smoothie, which contains 4-6 tablespoons of healthy fats per serving.
I have another question. Where do I get in contact?
If you have any questions regarding the diet or acne in general, feel free to visit our Discussion Forums, open 24/7.