Overview of the Focus:Acne Formula
Congratulations for taking your skin into your own hands! You now have the only information you’ll need to properly cure your acne, permanently. Kudos!
Put everything you knew about skin care aside, this is a real cure, you won’t need anymore advice from your dermatologist or other acne websites.
Read on to understand more about the basic principles of the Focus:Acne Formula, and begin your journey towards radiant, soft, and clear skin!
The Focus:Acne Formula Has a LOT of Information
It surely can be overwhelming at first to absorb all the information contained within. For many, the first month is simply reading and re-reading the text, and to slowly incorporate everything it entails.
For others, they are ready to make every change necessary to cure their acne as soon as possible.
This is up to you.
Don’t feel rushed or overwhelmed, make changes at your own pace, your skin will improve and ultimately be cured as long as you eventually incorporate everything.
The Focus:Acne Formula is a ‘Health Program!’
You must understand: acne is a disease that is directly related to your health.
In order to cure your acne, you must build upon your health in general. With the Focus:Acne Formula, you will be:
- Strengthening your immune system.
- Bringing your health to an optimal level.
- Allowing your body to naturally deal with the toxins that are causing acne.
Our “focus” is dealing with the acne, and curing it permanently. However, you will find that other health issues you have will improve on the program as well.
How We Will Cure Your Acne
Your body was mainly designed to get rid of toxins through the bowels and urinary tract. What happens when you accumulate too many toxins over the years? Your body will look for other ways to detoxify through places such as your sinuses and skin!
To cure your acne, you must get rid of all the toxins that are causing it in the first place. You will do this by:
- Building up your nutrient levels – This allows all the organs in your body to function optimally to better be able to handle the toxins that are causing acne.
- Eliminating toxins, poisons, and waste – This gives your body the opportunity to bring the focus away from dealing with toxins and to healing your skin.
It’s really that simple! Let’s go over how we will tackle these two elements.
Building up your nutrient levels
When your body lacks the nutrients it needs to heal and maintain health, the following results:
- A depressed immune system
- Lowered capacity to digest, absorb, utilize and transport nutrients.
- Lowered capacity to produce, utilize and transport hormones, enzymes and other vital substances within the body.
- Lowered capacity to obtain, utilize and transport oxygen.
- Lowered capacity to eliminate toxins, poisons and waste.
It is imperative that we obtain the essential nutrients required for all humans to be healthy.
This program will tell you every nutrient you will need, and how to obtain these nutrients in the proper amounts.
Eliminating toxins, poisons, and waste
The common modern diet is filled with foods that are toxic and drugs that are poisonous. As a result, the health of the average person in today’s world has deteriorated, and acne is more prevalent today then it ever was!
It is important that you eliminate foods and drugs that are weakening your immune system and causing your acne.
This program will also tell you how to get rid of these toxins, and how to avoid them for entering your body in the first place!
Effectively detoxifying means you will have healing reactions
As you both build up your nutrient levels, and eliminate toxins that are causing acne, your body will gradually become more capable of getting rid of any toxins that have accumulated over the years.
This will cause healing reactions that are completely necessary, and a very good sign that you are getting closer to clear skin!