Get FREE Advice
Subscribe today and discover:
- 2 Home Remedies For Better Skin TOMORROW!
- Why Traditional Methods FAIL Again, and Again. And What to Do Instead
- How To Quickly Restore Your Skin’s Natural Healing Powers
- And Much More...
The Risks vs. Rewards of Taking Accutane
“What does Accutane do to your body?”
It’s a question that has more than one answer. Quick answers:
- It will stop sebum production.
- It will temporarily, and in some cases, permanently clear your acne.
- It will do damage to your body, causing mild and/or severe side effects.
You as the person suffering from acne has to make your own decision in whether Accutane is a risk worthy treatment for your acne. Please read further.
The reward: Accutane will most likely show results
Accutane will help some peoples acne. Why? It stops sebum production – a natural effort put in place by your body to regulate your internal temperature, get rid of toxins through the skin, and keep the skin supple and moist. The people who created Accutane realized that sebum production had some part to do with why acne is formed on the skin. So they thought, with money on their minds, if you stop the sebum production, you stop acne.
Please realize that sebum is necessary for maintaining healthy skin. People that are perfectly healthy with perfect skin produce sebum. Sebum is not the cause of acne. Sebum is not the cause of acne. Sebum is not the cause of acne! An overproduction of sebum is only one small step on the ladder of acne causes.
I know you are probably desperate, but please – think consciously about the decisions you make regarding your health. Accutane will most likely help your acne, but it absolutely guaranteed to do harm to your body – whether you notice the effects immediately or not. Period.
Side effects of Accutane that you can deal with
We all need to way the risks vs rewards of taking a prescription drug such as Accutane. Below is a list of the common side effects that most people wouldn’t mind dealing with during and temporarily after they are on Accutane.
- Birth defects
- Allergic reactions
- Thinning of the hair or hair loss
- Brittle nails
- Increased sensitivity to sunlight
- Changes in menstruation such as an irregular or heavy period
- Severe dryness of the skin, particularly on the lips, genitals or nose
- Thinning of the skin
- Unusual bruising, bleeding or slow-healing cuts
- Flare-ups of acne
- Muscle pain
Those aren’t that bad, right? But what about the serious risks of taking the drug?
Serious risks of taking Accutane
These are the possible side effects that you really don’t want to deal with. The type of stuff that can last months or years after you’ve gone off the drug!
- Severe acne scarring
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Severe depression
- Suicidal thoughts or actions
- Liver damage (characterized by loss of appetite, weight loss, nausea and yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- Skin conditions and infections such as impetigo, paronychia or pyogenic granuloma
Don’t let emotions sway your decision
Many sufferers, especially ones with severe types of acne look to this drug for answers to all their problems. Some sufferers feel so desperate that they will even look to this drug to treat their mild or moderate forms of acne.
We shouldn’t be really surprised that so many people have taken the drug. Personally, I remember the feeling of being desperate and clasping my hands on any drug or topical that was said to work. I’ve read several reported cases of Accutane helping people put an end to their acne – and rashly thought that it would be right for me.
The Risk vs. Reward Factor
Bottom line, Accutane will work but it comes with so many risks that it really isn’t worth it!
That’s because there are natural ways to cure your acne that the only side effect is a healthier mind and body!
Knowledge is power. Keep on reading, and stay away from prescription drugs!
FOCUS! Your Ultimate Guide to Clear Skin
Are you ready to throw away those nasty chemical lotions and creams… never pay for another expensive, worthless prescription ever again… and discover the “hushed up” truth about so-called acne cures and the 100% natural secret that’s WAY MORE POWERFUL?